There are a number of little things you can do, wherever you are, to defend your NHS.
- To sign our PETITION and SHARE it with friends, click here
- For information on how to write to or call our MP, Mr. Bob Seely, expressing your concerns for the NHS, click here
- Join our facebook group for regular updates and information, remember to select ‘see first’ in ‘following’ options, to ensure the fickle gods of facebook let you see our posts. Please also share and add your friends to the group.
- Please attend and share our EVENTS!
- You can donate towards to cost of campaigning (leaflet production, event overheads etc) here
- Start a conversation with a neighbour or friend. Make sure everyone you know is aware of what is happening to our NHS!
- Attend local meetings and public consultations of local governing bodies. We will try to keep you informed about when these are, and also to attend ourselves and feedback to the group when we can. We welcome comments and thoughts from people able to attend.
- If you aren’t already, please register to vote, research party policy regarding the NHS and vote for the party that you believe will best serve the interests of a publicly funded NHS. Registering to vote takes less than 5 minutes, all you need is your national insurance number, and you can do it by clicking here.
- Contact us if you have any ideas, questions or thoughts, or to volunteer to contribute further: firstname.lastname@example.org